Corporations and individuals are supporting our mission through partnerships with FBLA-PBL to provide students with a variety of innovative programs, activities, and scholarships. Such activities and programs encourage career development, civic service, economic education, and community involvement, and leadership and business skills. Our partnership programs range from fundraisers and training programs to educational tours and scholarships. A $500 sponsorship per event will cover the cost of trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners and provide financial assistance for the top three to compete at the FBLA-PBL national leadership conference in Baltimore, MD. Your sponsorship is tax-deductible. FBLA-PBL is a 501(c) non-profit organization.
All sponsors will have logo in the conference program, on the conference screen, an exhibit table during conference, and are invited to make award(s) presentation at the State Leadership Conference awards program.
- select five (5) competitive events - exhibit booth - name/logo on conference t-shirt - full-page ad in the conference program
- select five (5) competitive events - exhibit booth - full-page ad in the conference program
- select four (4) competitive events - exhibit table
- select three (3) competitive event - exhibit table
- select one competitive event - exhibit table